Starbucks City Mugs

WELCOME ALL STARBUCKS CITY MUGS COLLECTORS!!!

YOU ARE HERE SERIES

Vail

Virginia

Waikiki

Washington D.C

Wisconsin 1

Wisconsin 2

YOU ARE HERE Ornaments 2oz (5)

Hawaii

Los Angeles

New York

San Francisco

Seattle

About these ads

35 thoughts on “YOU ARE HERE SERIES

1. Sandi on said:

don’t know that I like those
    I’ve been collecting sb mugs from places lived and visited just a two break….gggrrrrr Austin green inside and St Louis

2. Ken Chung on said:

Has St.Louis one been released yet?

3. Hi, I kind of like them. I made a map in Google Earth (KMZ) to locate the cities or states where they are available. I included Kansas City, as I saw some auctions on ebay (Is that mug really out?).

4. I love these! Any plans for a Charleston (or South Carolina) mug?

5. How could we get an ORU (Oral Roberts University) mug for sale in our book store. Every student, parent, teacher, and staff would buy at least one. Some would buy them as gifts. Please, my wife lives on Starbucks coffee. Seriously, she bloods coffee, black, hot. ;-)

• hongluong72 on said:

Paul, I am not sure what you are asking. This is only for Starbucks city mugs only so I am not sure other mugs. Thanks.

6. fran on said:

how about a Montauk mug!!

7. It’s hard to find your blog in google. I found
    it on 12 spot, you should build quality backlinks ,
    it will help you to increase traffic. I know how to help you, just type in google –
    k2 seo tips

• Hong Luong on said:

Linnea, thank you for the helpful information! I am not technical at all and I don’t know how to increase traffic to my blog so let me try and see how it goes. Thanks a lot for your help!

8. Why would you not make mugs from at least every state and major cities or vacation destinations? What’s the point of having them if you cannot get them anywhere “you are”.

• Hong Luong on said:

Starbucks has a marketing team, although their cities are questionable. Many populated cities do not have their own mugs, even if customers put in suggestions, they still ignore it. Maybe it’s not profitable for them. I live in northern VA, about 15 minutes from DC and after all of this time, there is VA mug. There are so many Starbucks stores in VA and MD but just one DC mug for VA/DC/MD for many years.

9. Make a park city or Salt Lake City mug

10. How about a New Jersey mug? Nothing for Jersey :(

11. pperihhipps on said:

We need South Carolina! There are plenty of Starbucks around. 3 storefronts within 4 blocks just in Charleston, SC!

• Hong Luong on said:

I agree!! I am not sure how Starbucks chose their mugs. There are so many affluent cities where I live, including Alexandria City where I grew up but there has never been a mug for it. George Washington’s home is there! Also, the capital of VA is Richmond and it used to be the capital of USA but there has never been a mug for it!

12. Christy on said:

Who wouldn’t want a Napa Valley California mug? thats what I’d like to see next…I can get California or San Fran if anyone wants to trade for a Kentucky and or a North Carolina one.

• Hong Luong on said:

The only Nappa Valley mug was from the Skyline Series. That’s my favorite series!! I tried to buy it online but it was too expensive! Please post your trades on FB as well! Thanks!

13. There is only one city shown for Europe but I recently went to Paris and bought mugs for both Paris and France. What other European and international cities/countries are available?

14. There should be a South Dakota one. Hello Mt. Rushmore!

15. How about West Virginia? My friends are all trading and no mug to trade what a drag!

16. Giovanna on said:

Where’s South Carolina?!? I sarted buying these mugs when my boyfriend and I have our get aways. So, sad I wasn’t able to add South Carolina to my collections.

17. Are these available at every Starbucks in that city/state?

• Hong Luong on said:

Most of the time, they are available, sometimes they are sold out. There is a list of city mugs on there, and those are in the cities they are from. Most of the time, you can also get them at the airport of the city as well.